I just realized that it is Friday....
now I'm excited ^_____^
I hope that my music on here didn't scare anyone haha. I've really been getting into Brokencyde and their music is uh.. unique, to say the least. But the fact that Bryce Avary is in my header and Brokencyde is playing makes me giggle *you wouldn't understand unless you heard The Rocket Summer which is like, Brokencyde's total opposite*
So I got a new cell phone lastnight and it's PURPLE *squeals with excitement*
but no one called me lastnight, so I didn't get to use it T______T It's a music phone so I was walking around this morning with Chase blaring Brokencyde and everyone was staring at me like "is that even music??" hahahahaha! Listen to Brokencyde, people. They're not well known but totally rock... well, they do if you like vulgar electronica/screamo/hip hop mixes.
I'm in a better mood today then I have been. Maybe it's because Chase pulled me to the side today and said if I ever need anything or want someone to talk to he'll be here for me. It's amazing because the first time I met him I hated him. Like, with a passion. But now he's one of my closest friends. He reminds me so much of Ryan but I actually have more in common with him. He has a girlfriend, if you're wondering. There's nothing going on between us...
Today is a "black out" at my school for Spirit Week and everyone is wearing black. It's kinda funny because this is the only spirit day I participated it and it's purely because well, practically everything I own is black haha.
Oh, and another thing, my digital photography class ends next week, so after that I won't be on here much anymore T____T I'll only be on like, once a week. It's gonna be so hard, but I love you guys and I'm gonna miss you so much when I can't get on everyday and see your comments ='(




6 comments:
oh... so bye i guess...
if u dont love me now. u will never love me again.
OMG!!!! Nooooooo! plz tell me this is a joke!!! plz!!! don't leave me!!! no brandy, you cant do this to me!!! omg.... i need mony!!! Im'na buy you a computer and send it to you right now!!!! PLZ DONT LEEEAVE. Im gonna miss you soooo so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooo MUCH!!!!
and I was gonna say thanx for that comment you left me(cause it really helps^__^.... now i know for sure Im dooing the right thing...)You cant possibly stop posting everyday.... do you know what will become of me if you leave???
and HA! no the music didn't scare "anyone" this time...*giggles*
but yeah.... I will totally miss you TONS with all my GUTS!!! i love you brandy :'(.....
omg. i just read that guys blog, the one that you told me.... you know...
and like...dude.... he needs to get a life. sereously. *sighs* I just REALLY hope that Gilbert doesn't end up like that.... it would hurt me so much....
OMG; OMG. brandyyy. i'll miss you
:(
This whole blog is worthless
Post a Comment