Pfft. I HATE Dr. Seuss. Those books are messed up. They're like, trippy. And totally ridiculous...
Sorry. That was random. But what did you expect from me, what did you expect from me? *sings Senses Fail*
Anyways, I ended up hanging out with Ryan on Saturday but like... things are getting WEIRD. I mean, he's into pain. And he knows I'm into pain. So he tries to turn me on by hurting me. He seriously bit me on the neck and dug his nails into my neck and shit. It was crazy. And all we were doing was sitting there. For real, we haven't even made out or anything, I promise, but he just thinks it's ok to try to hurt me. SO I lied and said I needed to go home early. Plus he flipped out because I said I wouldn't be with someone who was joining the National Guard and he's like, "so I'm losing you..." And got out of the car and took off. BUT I'M NOT HIS. For real, we're not together. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe Denny was right....
I have exams this week and it sucks. I hate exams. And I can't waive this trimester because my grades aren't good enough *I have a B+ in digital photography and I need a A- to waive* BLAH =P
What else is going on....
I'm thoroughly convinced that my mother is going crazy. She yells at me about everything. I mean EVERYTHING. And I swear if I don't get out of that house soon I'll commit suicide. I can't take it. Daniel wants me to move out of there when I'm 18.. he said I could come stay with him. That'd be nice.. but I can't do that because of college...
Ugh.




2 comments:
HaHa. yeah i know that it was totaly unexpected that Im TWELVE... And thx for still loveing me^__^. but i mean still...it's gonna be so weird telling you things that I do that not any 12 year old does... because im not normal...
and ya, im still in shok about you not being able to post evberyday.....
and hey, dont ever let a guy touch you like that!!! thats just fuked up man... and dnt u EVER EVER fall in love...or I'll spank you lil' missy!!!! lol... oook. bye I love you brandy....
ahhhhhhh i love your new headerrr waaaaaah awesomeness FTW FTW
Post a Comment