2.20.2009

[ tGiF!!! ]

Yayz. It's FRIDAY!! I'm super stoked.
So Ryan kept trying to get ahold of me lastnight.. but I was on the phone with Daniel and let's be honest.. Daniel is a higher priority then Ryan. Hmm.. maybe if I just keep that in mind all my problems will dissolve... Anyways, ha. Priority. He's on my list of things to do lolz! Jkjkjklololol.
Well, kinda.
But I was really excited to talk to him. And the best part was the fact that he sounded like he didn't want me to go when I said I had to go to bed. Aww. He's cuter than anything. [Even little furry creatures.] And he was reading my blog when I was talking to him, which kinda freaks me out. I don't wanna make him think I'm a freak-o because I talk about him a lot on here. I can't help it. He's my favorite person ever. in. the. whole. world.
Well, have a great weekend, everyone, and talk to ya on Monday <3

No comments: