* WARNING- Just to let you all know, my ex just got a blog on this site and will probably be stopping by to leave me comments, so don't freak out. And also don't worry because I know that you guys that I know from on here might get protective of me because you're great friends but yeah. Just a warning. *
I don't have much to say today. I know, I'm boring. But I wrote this yesterday. I tend to stay away from poems about killing and such, but this just came out. Hope you enjoy, I guess...
The fuel is spread
Now the house is ablaze
Falling to ashes,
Has seen better days
Just the excuse
I needed to ignite
Time to express
My fury, my fight
Nothing is saved
It burns to the ground
I just wish
That you weren't around
The rain starts to fall
Trying to drown it out
But I'm not giving up,
That's not what I'm about
Burn to the ground
Memories of the past
I'll erase your presence
Now I'm free at last
See what you have done to me?
Blistered skin and agony
Eternal damnation is for sinners
Enjoy the life os misery
So say goodbye
The final farewell
As you get what you deserve.
A fiery hell.
And for the record, NO, this is NOT ABOUT YOU, DENNY. It totally isn't. I promise. Because I know you read into that shxt and my poems always get to you...
And I love my Broken Wings and my Hairball ^____^ You two are the main reason I come to this site <3




4 comments:
i love you tooooooooooooo <3 <3
Awww!!! your the Very Very BEst Brandii!!! I love you Tooo!!! And ya me too pretty much I just post Fir you and HairballxD!
Well, Maybe your poems aren't as good as others, bu its still pretty amazing that you could at least write it!!!!
There are some things that realy inspire me!!! (Like Gilbert)
His Huggz are so warm!! <3 and so cuddly<3<3....
But like I said... I can't write a shit!!!
lol, haha. warm and cuddly hugs LOL my dad goves me those xD never been hugged by a boy though, so yeah -____-;
Post a Comment