2.17.2009

[So AbOuT VaLeNtInE's DaY....]


[I DoN't WaNt YoU tO DaTe Me.. I wAnT yOu To WaNt To DaTe Me!]

[That's how I feel]


So Valentine's Day actually wasn't pure suckage. I talked to Ryan Friday night and I told him I was upset because I would be spending Valentine's Day alone, so he's like, "What if I come to Lowell tomorrow to see you?" So I paused and said that would be awesome... so he made the hour long drive again for the second time in a week just to see me. Am I worth it? I HIGHLY doubt it. But it made me feel good ^___^


Again, we spent the day in his car. And it was awesome.


But he wants to be more than friends, which it feels like we are. But that label. That "relationship" label.. it totally freaks me out. And it is for the strangest reason...


I mean, how do you possibly explain to someone that you like them and would probably be with them... if your heart didn't belong to someone you've never met face to face?? I can't help it. This is ridiculous. But everytime I talk to Daniel it makes me

crazy

ecstatic

happy... beyond belief.

And everytime he mentions coming here for college I get so excited that I want to fastforward to then. I want to forget everything and just be happy with him.


This is ridiculous.

But he makes me feel like no other.

2 comments:

THB said...

awwww. i hope things get awesome and you seee the liiiight xD LOL, i think you should work it with ryan. just my honest opinion :)

displaynamehere said...

wow. thats realy cool, how you ca love someone without ever meeting them. that HAS GOT TO BE true love! cause if its not, then I dont know what is.... I think that the only one that can help you, is you..... and yeah maybe you should give it a chance with ryan, just to see what its like or something. maybe you end up loving him as much (or even more)than daniel (though I doubt it) but you never know!!!


p.s. I like your new picture!!