Heyz. Just wanted to let you all know that I was not raped and left in a ditch to die. I actually had a REALLY good day with Ryan. He's a total sweetie. He acts all tough but he totally isn't. It's kinda funny...
We spent the day in the parking lot at the library, which was closed btw, listening to death metal. LOLz! I was like, "this is scary O___O" but he was cool about my fear of death metal and actually got me to say I liked The Devil Wears Prada..
Anyways...
He wants me to be his girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND!! But that is such a step, ya know? And this is totally and utterly ridiculous.. but I said I have to think about it.. and it's all because of Daniel T__T You see, Daniel is this AMAZING guy who I've mentioned before that I met online {I know, I'm freakin weird} and he is basically me only a guy. He's the coolest. And he wants to move to Michigan because he likes me and.. long story short, I love that kid to DEATH. He is everything I want in a guy. And I know it would hurt him if I had a boyfriend because he knows how I feel about him and BLAH! It's so stupid.. I feel ridiculous. But I can't help it. He makes me laugh more than anyone I've ever known.. he makes me smile everytime he calls.. he makes me talk about things that are totally random and crazy [like projectile vomiting underneath your skin...] and no one else would EVER get me that way. Like.. no one understands the things that I say like him. And I think he might be taking Robert's place for favorite person ever. Amazing, huh?
GAAAAAH!!
So what do I do? Settle and say yes to Ryan, or wait and pray and hope that Daniel comes here?
I feel so ridiculous.. but no one would understand how Daniel makes me feel.




2 comments:
Wow. that IS tough!!! Wat if you talk to Daniel about it. HELL NOOOOOOO right? wat if you just try it out with Ryon? Maybe you'll end up liking him more th an you thought! Or I know I know!! tell danny(or daniel) that someone's after you end he has to move were you live as fast as possible!!!!( I have no Idea wat you should do)
I would attempt to help, but I have never come across this issue. If Daniel plans on making his little moving take place soon, then wait. If he beats around the bush...don't.
Post a Comment