2.13.2009

[It'S FrIdAy ThE 13Th, BxTcH!]

"If I'm flying solo, atleast I'm flying free!"


We just played Wicked in band and I LOVE that music soo much. The book... eh, not so much... but the music. is. to. die. for. And that's how I feel about Valnetine's Day. Atleast if I ahve to be alone I am free.


Daniel called lastnight. I can officially stop worrying. Everything is fine with him and I can rest assured that my favorite person in the world is at home in Mississippi and no prostitutes are corrupting him.


Guess who else I talked to lastnight?? Jeremy, Ian, AND Ryan. It was a busy night. I actually called Ian and Jeremy like, adores me, so he answered the phone instead because he automatically thinks he needs to talk to me which is the cutest thing everz. He's too sweet to function. Then I called Ian later and he actually answered. Then Ryan called around 9 and as soon as we started talking Daniel called, so I pretty much blew Ryan off. I feel bad now, but come on. Daniel is pure pwnage. He's the coolest ever ever. And I've been worried SICK about him.


My speech went great. Thanx for asking.. lolz. And uhm... yeah. For the record, I'm not a lesbian, nor is my friend, but we are going to get married and go on our honeymoon when I turn 18. Don't be surprised [inside joke... don't attempt to understand unless you happen to be a cute girl who sits next to me in band <3]>

Hope you all have a super awesome fantastical heart warming weak in the knees sorta Valentine's Day. I will be spending it alone watching Titanic and wishing I had someone.

*sigh*

2 comments:

displaynamehere said...

Hey thanx ALOTZ man. I mean sereously, wat u said realy helpz... and as 4 uuuuuuuuu, well, I hope you have a nice valentines day...

Katie said...

Who is it that you aren't a lesbian with? ;-) You talk about people of the male gender a lot...