
"I never wanted to dance with nobody, but you wouldn't take no for an answer, you fxcking bxtch!"
Gotta love Mindless Self Indulgence. I mean, mix metal and electronica-styled dance and you get pure perfection. Well, screamo and electronica mix quite well, too [in the case of Brokencyde, who I pictured to the right]
I love electronica, might I add. It makes me wanna dance and wear bright colors... such as my neon pink eyeshadow and such.
Wanna know another wicked band? The Medic Droid, bxtches. I mean, Fer Sure? Classsic.
Why I'm talking about music, I do not know. So now I'll rant or.. something..
So I took yesterday off because school is stressing me out.. which reminds me I have a speech next block. How perfect *rolls eyes* But yeah. I sat home and played DDR most of the day. It was awesometastical. And you should surely be jealous. Daniel still hasn't called... I haven't talked to him since Saturday. I really home he didn't get kidnapped and forced to join a prostitution ring [looong inside joke.. don't think too hard about it]
What else...
Life is boring. Valentine's day is coming up. My mom actually gave me $20 to spend on amazon.com lastnight as a Valentine's Day present.. so I got another DDR game, a The Rocket Summer cd [Bryce Avary is the most amazing creature God has ever created.. and I don't even believe in God] and I got the Brokencyde EP. So be excited. I totally am.




2 comments:
I don't have to be a lesbian anymore.
Ok, so 1st... I dnt get that comment above mine... and 2nd, I know valentines day sux and.... and, and so does love. and... and... idk...
Post a Comment