I'm totally addicted to changing my layout on here now that I found this awesome site called pimp-my-profile... but anyways...
MY MOM SAID YES!! Which means I will be hanging out with Ryan all day Sunday. It's so cute that he's willing to drive an hour just to hang out with me. But I'll admit.. I'm totally nervous out of my mind. These are the reasons...
1.What if he scares my parents when they meet him?
2. What if I'm not comfortable around him?
3. What if he "makes a move?"
4. What if we get in a car crash and die?
5. What if I'm making a mistake?
and finally...
6. WHAT IF HE KIDNAPS ME, RAPES ME, THEN LEAVES ME IN A DITCH???
hahahah. I know.. these fears are totes ridiculous. I'll stop now. But is this a date? Is it a date if a guy says he likes you and is willing to drive over an hour just to pick you up and says he's willing to do anything you want to for the day??
Damn. maybe this is a date... oh well. He's totally cool and yeah. I just need to stop being shy. Denny (my ex) is uber pissed off though. He says I should have nothing to do with Ryan.. and Kyle said that if I ever did anything with him he'd never speak to me again. [ho also said I can "hang out with Ryan, just not bangout with Ryan... lolz!]
But yeah. So if there's no post on Monday, I was most deff kidnapped and you should like, call the police or something...
*Tootlez!*




2 comments:
lol, that was funny ^^ and maybe it is a date, waah!
ehh, ok just stop itz... you know it's a date! xD haha and you like the fact that it is!!! Hahaz. oh, and thanks for not totaly pissing me or anything about wat I told you. some peoplez stop being my budz and start tottaly judging everything i do.... you're very cool...:)
Post a Comment