2.18.2009

[ T___T ]


Note to my favorite fuzz ball- your cbox will not load at my school *it's blocked* so I cannot comment you still T__T I'm very sad about this, too, so get a layout that I can comment on lolz. I miss you!!!


Anyways, Ryan called lastnight and he told me he wrote me a song but he's too nervous to sing it to me yet... so he needs to think things through first. I'm so nervous! He says it sums up how he feels about me. AHH!! I actually wrote a poem yesterday.. here it is.


Confusion swirling, my mind is twirling

Around my fingers where your presence lingers

Remembering Saturday, wishing it were today

Missing your touch, feelings too much

Scared to feel, head over heels,

Sick of being numb but scared of what's to come

Lusting for you, don't know what to do

Passion in hiding, looking for lighting

Wish you could see the inside of me

Wanting to scream, daring to dream

Wishing for this, but pounding my fist

Throw it around, bury it underground

Take it away, forget it today

Knowing you can't, always hearing your rant

It's time to admit, although I put up a fit

I feel for you but my head's like a zoo

I wish for more, so let me be yours <3


The problem is I don't know who it's about. I was thinking about Ryan but it seems to summarize how I feel about Daniel. AHH!!


On another note, my teacher gave me back my speech grade yesterday, so I looked at it and almost FAINTED. She says the Gascoyne region that I researched is the WRONG REGION and gave me a D+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER gotten a D+ ever ever ever!! I get really good grades.. last tri my GPA was a 4.15, if you guys know how that calculates. And I take AP classes. So I'm quite upset. But my mom wants to talk to her about it, which is even worse T__T

2 comments:

displaynamehere said...

I liked your poem... Its impressing that you actually made it up, cause I can't make up a shit like that!!! lolz! but hey the reason I dont like my name is cause thats my moms name too. y couldn't they be more original???

And yeah, I LOVE GIR!!! ALOT!!! I hate that they don't pass the cartoon anymore....xD!!!

Soooooo, Yeah bye I guess...
I LOVE YOOOOOOU!!!!

THB said...

OMG. Broken Wings loves you. and i'm you favourite fuzzball :)

haha, my cbox -___-; i love it too much to get rid of it, but i'll ask my friend to add a comment box too, yayyy ^^