2.25.2009

[ OuR sOcIeTy Is DyInG]

Does anyone else see that our society is dying?
Sex, drugs, alcohol, violence. It's taking over our everyday lives to a degree that hasn't been reached in past years.
I walk down the halls at my school and hear freshmen talking about getting baked and getting drunk and fxcking sluts and blah blah blah. It's ridiculous. And can't these ignorant people settle things without having to kick someone's a$$???
I am outside of this box, though. I do not get baked or drunk or fight. I find it trivial. But I do think. Which is my own enemy, I suppose, because it creates a hazardous situation for myself. I can't deal with things in the same way as everyone else. Pain makes me...
ecstatic
I am in the best mood after hurting myself. And I now see that this is an issue, especially after taking things to another degree. I need help. But how to I approach this?
A habit that started in 7th grade doesn't just disappear overnight. Guess I need to re-evalutate my life...

1 comment:

displaynamehere said...

Wow.... that makes alot of sense to me:) I'm glad you're gonna stop cutting. (that IS what your saying right?) and thanks for having my back with gilbert. But for now i think you can put away your hiking boots^__^.....