I'm having a rather BAD DAY. SO I woke up totally sore from palying entirely too much Dance Dance Revolution yesterday [I just got it and became rather addicted]. I could hardly get out of bed.. and my finger is gashed open from making hair bows... don't ask how I cut it. It's really lame..
Then I got on the bus and Robert is like, "I've realized that you're a senior and you're leaving this school after this year, so I think we shouldn't hang out as much anymore..." STAB FREAKIN STAB STAB!! It hurt really bad. I almost cried so instead I ignored him and blew my eardrums out listening to Senses Fail. It must have been really loud because all the people sitting around me kept looking at me..
Either it was the music or my awesome pink hairbow that makes me look like a child lolz
I got the COOLEST Jeffree Star shirt ever this weekend...
That's it. [and you should already realize that that isn't me in the pic] I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!
Well, off I go to have an AMAZINGLY BAD DAY and think of my stupid friend T___T





1 comment:
this was the day i started following you!^__^. *good memories*
Post a Comment