
I totally wanna be at home playing DDR instead of sitting here doing absolutely nothing.. but here I am. I'm sure you, out there in cyberland, are excited though because you now have something to read. So here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again... *is making too many references to DDR*
Uhmz..
I talked to Ryan lastnight, which was a shock because about a week ago I wanted nothing to do with him. Funny how time changes things. He wants to hang out on Sunday. He's cool, but I don't really trust him... hmph...
Have you ever realized that the one person you thinnk could complete you lives too far away to be with? It's a sad realization, but I have made it and am fully convinced that I found someone who could quite possibly be my other half, which sounds horribly lame. But you, out there in cyberland, wouldn't understand, because you don't know how he talks to me, how he helps me, how his words make me want to stop doing stupid shxt. Too bad Portland is like, 45 minds away...
Let's just pray he goes to GRCC with me...
Boys are stupid. Yep. This is so true. And I'm tired of them. So either one needs to step up or I'm giving up.. Yeppers. That's my new theory..




8 comments:
You do speak of boys a lot. Just thought I would let you know that...and you spelled think with two n's. Thought you should know that too.
WAAAAH, your new layout is so awhzummm.
hey hey! thanks for accidentally dropping by my post. Lol Nice meeting you
It agree, this magnificent idea is necessary just by the way
I congratulate, the remarkable message
This excellent phrase is necessary just by the way
You have thought up such matchless phrase?
I suggest you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health
lovely, i just added even more another emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info
Post a Comment