


This is one of my favorite people ever in the world. His name is Jeremy and we're gonna run away to Canada and start a nudist college ^___^
I'm sick. Yes I am. And I hate it. It pretty much sucks.....
I'm in a bad mood. Robert isn't here today and well....that might be a good thing. Because I was thinking lastnight [never a good thing]... and he really has been upsetting me. Like, he made me cry lastnight. Things are just really icky right now and I want to talk to him and tell him what I'm thinking but I can't. I don't have the guts. So instead I'll just bottle it up and hope that things get better...




2 comments:
Aww. thats kinda saad. I dnt know much but wasn't roger like one of you'r realy best buds or something?
aaaaaaaand about My retarded actions.... I dnt realy like to talk about it, thets why I didnt just post something about it... But if you realy wana know... I almost killed my self... Yeah, I know Im a freak...:*(T__T
Post a Comment