2.26.2009

[ DrEaMiNg Of NiGhTmArEs ]

"So who would want me anyway? I'm a lush with broken parts and I'll never change. I have nothing left to give. I don't think I ever did. I wish that I could find the person that I was. I always thought that I'd be happy if I was loved, but I have nothing left to give. I don't think I ever did."
~"Map the Streets" by Senses Fail


Have you ever taken the time to listen to a song before and by the time the song has finished you are sobbing on the floor in your bathroom thinking of all the things that are mentioned in the song that fit in with your life?
If not, listen to the band Senses Fail. Their songs summarize everything I've been feeling [so it's not really feel good music].
I really do feel BrOkEn. I don't know what it is. Nothing seems to matter anymore.
"Nothing seems to change, I know now THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM"
and I'm done fighting it. Why fight it? I can't change. So I'm just gonna let my impulses take over. I don't really give a fxck anymore.

2 comments:

displaynamehere said...

Dude!! your music player keeps Scaring me everytime I visit your site!!! lol!! so anyways.... I guess... i dnt know wat to tell you... what can I say?? I dnt think Im in any conditions for giving advice right now...

denny mo' fuckup said...

im sorry u feel this way hun... wish there was something i could do... but im useless... ya know? i cant even get the balls to call u... plus all ur friends online are way more important than me...
...why has everyone always been more important than me?