
So my current DDR craze is leaving me in pain. I've played so much lately that I can hardly walk... yet everyday when I get home I play some more XD I love that game more.than.life.
uhhhmz...
My cousin wants me to read a book and do a book report for him... he said he'll pay me $20.. if he's serious I'll do it. I could use the money, plus I'm actually really good at writing and I love to read... so cool beans.
I'm done being mad at Robert [did I type about that yesterday??? can't remember T__T] He's too hard to stay mad at.. plus on the bus yesterday he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek ^__^ but now i'm wondering why. I mean, you don't kiss someone on the cheek for no reason, right??? Ugh. That boy is confusing..
I know it gets totally hard to keep track of all the guys I mention because 98.5% of the people I am friends with are guys, but here's another name to remember: Daniel. So I know him from online and he is so worth mentioning. He is totally like.... the coolest ever. I actually met him in a gamers chat on Mocospace [yesh, I have a strange attraction to gamers] and he is the sweetest thing since ice cream covered in honey. For sure. He's totally crazy.. he says the most random things.. but everytime I talk to him I can't help but smile [we talk on the phone btw] He makes me so happy!! But he's currently living in Cali and moving back to Mississippi this weekend T__T He wants to come see me someday. I certainly hope he will <3




3 comments:
awwwwwz. you really thing i'm cool haha LOL =]
OMG, people are asking about me xD *squeals like a piggy*
waah, so you have a 'boy in the bus' too (: thats sooo cute!
Hey Brandy, I like what you did to your blog...and....that's it....kkkkkk, byezzz now...
i feel stupid right now...
Post a Comment