1.30.2009

[SoRrY???]

Why is the hells bells is everyone saying sorry to me lately?? For realz, it's creeping me out. Kyle called and said sorry.. then Matt texted me and said sorry for picking on me lastnight. WHat is going on?? I mean, when Kyle called is for sure cheered me up. I was really upset that he was upset with me. But Matt... I wasn't really upset. I thought it was cute.... so it's ok I suppose. I'm uber happy and can't WAIT to talk to Matt in novel and be like "hahahaha you think I'm mad at yoooou..."
LOLz
Ummmmzzz.....
Yeah. SO I don't really know what to type.. so Imma go work on my digiphotography shizznits and type later.

2 comments:

THB said...

OH MY GAWD I LUVVIE YOUR PIC!
nice hat lol xD

and sorry for not commenting on your last post (the cat one). HAHA lawl the apology was just to annoy you xD

and BTW, your cat is too cute! you can see my cat's piccy on facebook in my profile pic album, wahaha.

and i just noticed you capitalize the letters after the fullstops LOL grammar woman :O

displaynamehere said...

yeahhhhhh..... im tired... most of my comments have bin pointless.... im sorry...