1.12.2009

Wow. Sorry about yesterday's rant..

Haha I read yesterday's post.. I need to get over this shxt. I mean, it's not good for me.. Not. At. All.

So I figured out yesterday that I can't wear a short or even semi-short dress to prom IF I go.. will I go? Probably not. Because no one likes me *emo tears* But if I wanna do I can't wear a cute dress because..well.. I have too many cuts on my legs now.. Yepp, I am a cutter. Haha. Don't worry. Stop biting your lip, widening your eyes, and all that fun stuff people do when they find out. It's really no big deal. I've done it since 7th grade.. so I'm a pro [god that's messed up]. It's really ok though. I've never been hospitalized and I'm careful.. so no worries.. Except if my parents find out I'm still doing it..

Ahhh no worries.. It'll be okey dokey..

On another note, I forgot all of my rings at home today x_x I feel so weird.. but I acutally look really cute today so it's ok!!

So if you're reading this, comment me. Let me know. Because I have one follower.. and no one else seems to know I exist!! It would be nice to make some uh friends..

<3

3 comments:

THB said...

" Stop biting your lip, widening your eyes, and all that fun stuff people do when they find out. "

OMG, i'm guilty of thattt wahahahaha xD
which grade are you in now btw?

and ROFL, i would looove to be your stalker friend. lets single out the emo wannabes we know and STALKSTALKSTAK them XD XD

displaynamehere said...

YES!! KEEP THE POSTS COMMING!!! WHOOP IM ON A ROLE!!!!

Meghan16 said...

awesome post :) you exist, this exists, we all exist in narnia XD