Mood: Confused and Upset //___x
Soundtrack for Today: "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace

Lastnight was quite possibly the worse night of my life. Before you read this, please take a deep breath and don't worry. Please?? Ok, here it goes..
So I was online looking up sparknotes for the book I'm reading for AP Lit. I was sick of waiting for the page to load, so I mentioned how slow the internet was to my mom. She automatically started blaming me, saying it's because of all the music I have in the computer. I was like, "actually, mom, there isn't much, if any, of a connection, because I deleted all my music.." so she went spastic and told me to get off the computer. So I said, "mom, I can't. I'm doing homework." At this, she lost it. She came at me with her FIST, so, since I'm 17 and have enough sense to protect myself, I put my leg up to block her. This set her off and she started hitting me. My dad saw and came and pulled her off me. Then I tried to go to my room and my mom started hitting my dad, so he grabbed her and pinned her against the wall..
Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, she got away from him and opened my door. My sister, who's 13, was in my room crying and I told my mom to get out and closed the door. She then flung it open and knocked me to the ground, so I have a bruise on my leg, a bruise on my arm, my finger got cut open, and my ankle was twisted and cut open. My dad came back in and got her out and said if she hit me he'd call the police. So she threatened to call the police on him because she had a mark where he grabbed her. Then she took off for like an hour in her car... she came back right before I went to bed and said nothing the rest of the night. And this morning she woke me up like everything was fine, never apologized, and never said anything to me about it.
I don't know how to react at this point. I mean, was i in the wrong? I did question her authority, but COME ON. You don't attack your children.. ya know?? Ugh. Am I just being overly emo about this?? I called my friend, Ian, who doesn't go to this school anymore, and he said that if I don't go to the councelor about this he'll call the school and tell them about it. T__T
I need some advice, peeps ... It would be much appreciated.




1 comment:
umz... its obveously, alittle too late... because.... well you know y... but...your NOT over reacting... and thats..........*very long pause*.......ugly.....
Post a Comment