1.14.2009

[UpDaTe!]

So yesterday's post was err... pointless?? Yeah, pretty much. So here's the update on how I am..

Well, Dakota (my ex) called me again on Monday and we talked for like, an hour and a half. Things are so weird about him.. and he's lying to his girlfriend.. saying he doesn't think of me.. and he doesn't talk to me.. and blah blah blah. I swear he doesn't really care about her because he still cares so much for me. Maybe I'm naive but whatev. He's just stupid.

There's a dance coming up on Feb. 7th apparently. I didn't know because well.. I don't really care about those things. BUT Dakota is taking Katie which kinda sucks -___- So I'm thinking maybe I should make an appearence?? But then I have to go dress shopping with my mom and she'll see my scars.. so no fun.

Plus the only guy of interest here.. the one from the pic below.. probably doesn't know I exist on any level besides a friend.. I really wanna go with Jeremy, Ian's friend, but he already graduated and he doesn't have his license AND he has never gone to my school.. so I'd have to fill out a form for him to come.. and it'd be weird to be like ,"Hey Ian.. I know you used to go here and all but can you bring your friend because he totally pwns over you??" Hahahahahah ^__^

Ugh. Forget guys. They all suck. The End.

2 comments:

THB said...

you're right, guys DO suck -__-'
except cute ones XD LOL

in answer to your questions:
- i'm origianally from pakistan, but i've been living in u.a.e, which is an arab country, for almost 2 years now (dubai, to be exact)... and its got people from EVERYWHERE xD
- apart from bollywood movies and non-english music :P, i'm into stalking, reading and fitting in 'ZOMG/OMG', 'LOL', 'ROFL' and 'WTF' in every sentence i type :P

ZOMG, i've never experienced snowwww! (except in the indoor skiing arena, which isnt so much fun and the snow looks like someone urinated on it ROFLWAFFLE)teehee :P

and i'm a muslim who sometimes wears scarf outside the house. just saying so you dont get a shock when you see my facebook pics LOL! :)

displaynamehere said...

OMG. I TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT HAIRBALL LIVED IN THE U.S!!! HAHA