1.15.2009

[ToO cOLd To FuNcTiOn!!]

SO it's like, -8 degress F out today. It's ridiculous T__T This is what it looks like from the hill at my school ------------------------------>

Hmph. I don't know what to type about today because.. well.. I'm in a bad mood and don't wanna type out everything that's bothering me..

Actually, I will. I'll spill my guts..

First off, I wanted to talk to Jeremy last night but he's out of minutes.. so I called Ian and guess who answered? Jeremy ^_^ But then he had to go so he said he'd call back and I was like yeah right. You always say that. So he said he PROMISED and if he didn't call he'd cut off his penis and mail it to me O...o But guess what? He never called. I hate guys X_X

And my ex is still lying about me. Now he told his new girlfriend that I emailed him but that's all. Uhm, I only emailed him after HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO. GAHH!!

Hmm.. what else...

School is so stressful! I'm sick of reading Shakespeare and stuff for novel and blah blah. Life is boring and school makes it even worse..

So back to the Jeremy thing.. sorry, it's bugging me.. I was watching American Idol lastnight and I was beginning to feel an anxiety attack coming on.. the whole deep breathing, eyes watering, throat closing effect... but I was like "oh no. Jeremy will call so I can't start to freak out because I'll scare him" so I just kept it in. Then he never called. So I have all this built up emotion crap in me right now and I just. wanna. scream!!!!!!!!!

But yesterday Mrs. Swift switched our seats.. hopefully not permanatly.. and we had to work in groups and Matt's group was next to mine so I could still talk and see him without staring at the back of his head.. and everytime I looked at him, he was looking back ^__^ He has this head nod-wink thing he does to me.. it drives me crazy..and he always makes me smile. It's a good feeling. BUT I have a feeling nothing will come of this >.<

My sister's birthday party is on Sunday. I invited Robert to come and hopefully keep me company but I'm afraid to meet his mom. I have a feeling that she won't like me.

I just noticed I'm a name dropper. It's bad. I just have alot of guy friends.. good luck keeping track. it's really funny though because when I get into a rant and mention tons of guys, Robert actually keeps track. AND remembers. Although he asked me to write them down so he's sure he won't forget. He's such a sweetie...

<3

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

i get confused all the time like at lunch today lol
maybe i should get a copy of that list!!

THB said...

LOL. something you dont know... did you know Snoop Dogg sang for a bollywood movie? he's SO popular in the bollywood community cause of that xD
also, Naomi Campbell will be singing for an indian movie :P
and Sylvester Stallone is acting in a bollywood movie named Kambakht Ishq which will release late 2009 or early 2010! :D

good luck with Matt (:

displaynamehere said...

Well. i dsnt know y you hang out with so many guys... guys are stupid........yes. i am for a fact very pissed off at guys at this point in my life....