1.29.2009

[AlMoSt fRiDaY]


I'm ready for Friday... for sure. Because this week is too...


hectic

boring

ritualistic

dull

blaaah...


Yeppers. Too much reading this week for AP lit. It's making me want to cut my tongue out and hit Mr. Larsen with it..


Hahaha I totally just pictured that and it was totes HILARIOUS..


So you know what's even worse than people calling me at 2AM?? People SAYING they are gonna call me and then never do. Yeah. Total pet peeve. Speaking of pets... do you like my kitty?? I took that pic =^__^=

Uhmm...

I don't know what to talk about... well, there is this one girl I could talk about.. a friend of mine who is bisexual and has a little bit of a CRUSH on me. Yeah. Crazy, huh? She's cool though. And pretty cute <3>

HAHAHA XD

'Tis all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know what, I bet you have a crush on the that girl too. Are you going to tell her to shut up for saying that again? You're kitty (yes...the actual CAT in the picture ;-)) is pretty.

displaynamehere said...

ok. why didnt I comment this post b4????