I'm in a rather bad mood. I blame Ryan.. so his Facebook now says "engaged.." So much for him even wanting to date me. That's so friggin annoying, ya know? He says we need to make plans and then before he has a chance to even talk to me about those so called plans he is with someone else. Story of my life..
This week is soo hectic. It sucks. All I've done today in class is sit here and play online. I don't feel like doing anything. I even used a website to get past the block on Facebook to send him a message and then saw that.. You know, I had a dream that he did something like this. Guess is was a sign..
Forget it. It doesn't even matter. He lives in Muskegon anyways.. and besides, boys suck. Edward Cullen is the only guy worthy of mention and he's a character in a book [and now movie]
hahaha




2 comments:
OMG, you changed your blog! it looks aww-zummmmmm :D
gaah, dont worry about his relationship status, i've changed mine to 'married' just like that xD
ooh slumdog millionare, finally i can be proud of our bollywood actors, huzzahh!
yes i know. edward is BEAUTIFULL!!!
Post a Comment