I fxcking love Jeffree Star...This is pretty much a pretty cool day. Band class was epic. I'm most deff not going into details but it was totes awesome!
I also scared Robert by pretending I was looking at his a$$ when I was really just looking at his belt... actually, that's a lie. I was looking at the belt which drew me to look at his a$$ so... it was a win-win situation
JEFFREEEEEEE STAAAR!!! Robert FINALLY burnt a cd with his music on it. Brandy=happy because Jeffree Star= AWESOMENESSSSS
How come people only call me at like, two in the morning?? Seriously, I missed two calls from two people I really wanted to talk to because I was *duh* sleeping at the time they called.. one was almost two AM, the other was like, 2:47 AM. I was totes ready to call them back and be like
"WHY IN THE PURPLE MOUNTAINS MAJESTY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT 2 AM??? GO THE FxCK TO SLEEP"
Bahhahahaha but I wouldn't do that... so instead I just complain when they never call back and then they ask why I didn't answer/call back and I'm like, "you're dumb.."
Oh, hey, I'm totally featured on this blog. So like.. friggin check me out...
The story of my life.. I'm excited to be on a emo blog... hahaha my.life.is.so.random...




2 comments:
lol, what/who is Jeffree Star? haha, dont kill me, IDK such things =(
lol, people call me at odd times too. i hate the calls at 4 am! i get loads that time cause everyone in our school who goes by the bus has to get up really early so none of us actually sleep at night... we sleep in the afternoon lolz xD
" WHY IN THE PURPLE MOUNTAINS MAJESTY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT 2 AM??? " hahaha rofl!
OMG, what i neeeeeed to know about you is your email. message it to me on facebook!
whatta funn :) thats a term we use a lot here.. zomg i neeeed to teach you dubai talk its sooo weird waahaha
heyy....this is the first post i ever read on your blog!!! cool.
Post a Comment