1.20.2009

[YoWzAaA!!]


So I'm actually in a pretty epicly good mood today! It feels GREAT!! I don't exactly know why though. I mean, I have so much crap going on this week but it's ok. And all the stuff with my ex is better because


1. He's not calling me

2. He's not talking shxt about me

3.I hardly see him

4. I like someone else and am waaaay better off without him ^__^


Yeppers. I'm finally trying to be happy. My mom was talking me me lastnight though and she thinks I have a depressive disorder. She says she's noticed that I get upset alot, obsess over little things, talk really bad about myself... all that fun stuff. She thinks that it's because of the people I hang out with.. or the lack of people I hang out with. It just really sucks having friends that never ever want to hang out with me.. They're always too busy.. and I don't like the fact that they practically forget I exist //___x [insert emo tears here]


You know what makes me happy? When people prove that they care about me. Like Ryan the other night when, even though we hadn't talked in like, years, he asked me how my day was. It meant soo much to me.. And Jeremy uses my name when he speaks to me. I know it's dumb but when he gets ready to say goodbye he's always like, "take care, Brandy." Means the WORLD to me.

2 comments:

THB said...

huzzaahh, you like someone else :D
and dont worry, i'm your friend even though i live halfway around the world from where you are xD

and OMG, you know what? i ALWAYS wanted someone to use my name when they say goodbye, since i used to do that too ^^ luckeeyy

the languages i know are English (duhhh :P), Urdu (thats my first language) and Arabic (i ony know a bit of arabic though, but its a compulsary subject to learn where i live -__-)
i took a french class last year but i got too annoyed with it :P all they did was teach us the grammar and not actually teach us how to speak the language.

as for my religion... its Islam, and i'm a Muslim. haha, i wonder if you're thinking of Osama Bin Laden right now, ROFLWAFFLE xD

and oh LOL, my whole family has been watching tv since the morning to catch the Obama moment (:

displaynamehere said...

yeah, life is always like this.... first your happy( or you think you are) then you fall to pieces. then he says he loves you and your happy again and then you realize its a lie, and, yes, you shatter again. I HATE LIFE.