1.11.2009

GAAAAAH!! So people. Need. To. Die.

I am now taking on the role of homewrecker. And if I cannot complete this task, my life has no meaning..

What am I talking about??
... fxck if I know...
Wait. I DO know. So my ex.. yeah.. the one who kissed me before break.. has a new girlfriend.

WHAT??

I know. It's messed up. I don't understand why he thinks he can replace me with her. There's NO COMPARING ME TO HER!!! I am what he wants. I know this for a mother fxcking fact!! And if not, why does he call me more now than ever before? Because he wants me. Eat that, bitch.

Ugh. Bad mood. I just wish he'd realize that I'm not playing. I am sorry. And I wanna fix it.

"What will it take to make you understand that I.. I'm not lying when I say I need you.."

I hate myself for this soo much... but she doesn't deserve him. She is just flirting. I have been here. I know him. I know everything about him. I know his downfalls.. his strong points...

I TOOK HIS VIRGINITY!! HE'S MINE >=O

Oh wow. I'm really really on a tangent. I'm gonna go before I say more crap that I'll regret tomorrow! But no one I know reads this anyways.. haha

1 comment:

displaynamehere said...

wooow. you really liked this guy... and now your totally over him right??? thats cool....