1.13.2009

Real men make.. snowangels?

So I was walking around the school today complaining about not having anything to take pics of.. then my friend Matt came from KCTC and I was like "Yay! I can hang out with him ^__^" (I have a thing for Matt.. I don't know if he knows that though O__O) So we're hanging out.. skipping class.. then he's like, "I'll go outside and make a snow angel for you if you let me back in.." So I rolled my eyes because if he made one he'd be wet all day and I didn't believe he'd so it.. well, he did. As you can see *__* He's so adorable <3

Next block I sit behind him and I won't be able to control my laughing.. he will be dripping wet and no one will know why.. except me!! =)

2 comments:

THB said...

awwww, CUTE :P
ZOMG, i want someone to make a snowangel for meeeeee xD

lol well i dont actually listen to english music :$ but i like BRITNEY. -does shifty eyes thing-

huzzaaah, someone relates to my feelingszzzzz -dances-
ROFL, i looove long comments :P it makes blogs seem SO popular xD

OMG, you're at school? i'm not allowed to use the internet at school :O
wanna see a facebook group i made? ^^ its about my school, LOL.

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=8308977121

displaynamehere said...

HA.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM LAUGHING RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!!