Hey hey! I'm back ^____^
So I haven't been on in awhile... here's my update..
1.My ex played me. He started dating someone else... but then they broke up... but I don't wanna be with him. Forget him.
2. I talk to Chris [Harvey] and Kyle from the show alot now! And I'm hanging out with Kyle this weekend most likely
3. School is.. well, school.
4. I've been kinda down lately T____T I'm just stressed out..
I really don't know what to type about.. I might get to see Cobra Starship in concert in May and I'm so excited!! But don't let my facade fool you. I'm actually not doing so great... but that's another story..




2 comments:
omg!!!
i cant believe u've seen boys like girl live!!! omg omg omg THEYRE LIKE MY FAVORITEST!!!!
and ya.. idnt get online as often eighter... but i really try.
Hi :)
Nice profile and nice blog
Keep going
(Sorry for invading your blog
xD)
** hug
Post a Comment