3.06.2009

[ GuEss WhAt?? I'm OnLiNe!! ]

Yay I'm online!! ^______^
Anyways, today was.. odd. My parents got into a fight so I took off and went to this place where I live and was just sorta chillin and making old people look at me funny lol. Then my mom came and got me and we went to the park and we just walked around and I took pictures. It was actually quite fun. But now my dad is missing *we got home and there was a note that said "you got what you wished for T_____T* and my sister is at her friend's house.. so blah =P
So my ex emailed me and wants to be friends.. not the ex who's on here but the other one. And I don't know how to react. I don't think we can be friends. He hurt me too bad..
I didn't have school today ^___^ I'm pretty happy. And now I'm just sitting here eating soup. Well, life is boring and I have nothing else to type. Later!
Oh, and I can officially open my mouth. There was a large like.. puss sack around my tooth *totally gross* and I popped it and it feels better. Bleh I know =P

2 comments:

THB said...

YAY! you're online! i mean you were online. lol :)

displaynamehere said...

awwwwww! Im online too, but its now 4/3/09.T__T dude thtas so GROSS! about ur tooth!! yukk. but.... ugh... nevermind... Lately, i've bin agnoring my blog... thatts....bad.... anyways, bye I <3 U.