3.15.2009

[I'm An OfFiCiAl CrUnK kId!!!!]

OMG so lastnight I saw Hollywood Undead, Senses Fail, Brokencyde, and Haste the Day in concert and it. was. AMAZING!!!
I even got to meet 2 members of Brokencyde and got my picture taken with them ^____^ And they signed my ticket. I'm so stoked!! And I met some really cool guys. But it was really weird because this guy started hitting on me and I'm totally not used to it, but he got my number and just called me... but he's 22 [I'm 17] and he lives like, two hours away. Hahaa. But he was dressed up as Johnny Scene *you probably have no clue what I'm talking about* and he got my attention because he was dancing crazy and I smiled at him so he motioned me over and kissed my head and hugged me and the first thing he said to me was "Dang, baby girl, you're FIIIIIINE!!" LMAO!!!! But he's totally hot. And he's really nice <3>
My ex and his girlfriend broke up and he wants to go out with me again O_____o but I don't think that would be a good decision for me.. I don't know yet..
So my life is pretty good right now ^____^ How are you guys??

1 comment:

displaynamehere said...

Brandii!!! i missed u!
yeah... it does suck.. but it's going away now so yay!^___^
wow. idk wat to say...
well i have a pic of me online now:) finally. tee hee. and no, i dnt have a face book... but i have a myspace, and u know my e-mail so u can look 4 me..if u have one. and the url is (myspace.con/xxednapinaxx)
and no i dnt know any of those weird, groups or bands or whatever they are... but, taco always tells me about that 1st one.
aaaaany ways... which ex is that??? the one u were wit 4 a real long time??
well i cant think of things to say, so.... i'll... con..tinue later... i guez...