4.07.2009

[Ho HuMMmm..]

So I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. It was totally EPIC. I had this awesome dream that I was at a rave and this cute rave boy *i'm pretty sure it was Jeremy* was hugging me until it hurt and I was like "ouch.. you're hurting me.. but you're so cuuute..." and then I woke up and realized that it was my mouth that was hurting and the room was spinning. Hum. I really was hoping it wasn't a dream..
Speaking of him, I got to see him last weekend. It was so amazing. I only saw him for like, 2 hours though. But we kissed in the rain ^____^ then made out in the back seat of Ian's car... but he can't chose who he wants to be with T___T It's so depressing because.. this is ridiculous.. but I think I'm IN LOVE.. with him. Gah. How fucked up..
And this really cute girl at my school likes me and wants to date me. I'm actually thinking about it. I like her alot.. but I feel bad because I went on a date on Friday and the guy kissed me and bought me stuff... but I like Jeremy the most, and Katie is a close second..
Gah. Love is fucked up..
BUT I got my ticket to see All Time Low and Cobra Starship!! SO I'm stoked. And i'm gonna try to see The Used in May, too!! ^___^
How are you guys??

3 comments:

displaynamehere said...

oh, wow....
so u think you kinda like herr? hmm wow, i doo know wat to tell youu....

i missed you tooo alot:))

and... idk how to work face book s i like... never use it....

and ya... i'll totally be careful... i guez im a lil' smarteer than b4:))

THB said...

lol, i'm good thanks, and i love youu! =D
blah, i'm going to write a post on my blog now. i'm sooo bored :(

Anonymous said...

Like WOWZIE popsticals you cannot get a lad so you go for all the girls it must be rather creepy for those girls to be seen with you