3.04.2009

[ BC13 MoThEr FxCkErS!!! ]

Sorry Hairball. I didn't get your comment in time =(
OMG. Like.. OMG.
Matt *who makes snow angels for me* cut and dyed his hair and. it. looks. AMAZING!! I'll have to post a pic later. I almost died. Seriously. He was already cute.. now it's insane hahaha
Exams today and tomorrow... then this class is done.. and I won't be online everyday anymore :( I'm so sorry you guys. I'll try my hardest to get on as much as possible.
I really have nothing to type. Oh, my mouth hurts. That's something. I have to go to the dentist on Tuesday because my jaw is locking up and my mouth hurts :(
OMG OMG OMG!! I GOT TICKETS TO SEE HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD, BROKENCYDE, SENSES FAIL, AND HASTE THE DAY!!! For realz, I didn't think I was going but Kristin, my friend, is taking me. So think of me on the 14th because I'll be having a wicked awesome time ^____^

1 comment:

displaynamehere said...

hey, just wanted to let you know... last week I went back and read EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS!!! idk.. just thought you should know....
weeeeelll.... I DID POST THIS TIME! and.... I LOVE YOU!!!

BYE, BYE