12.15.2008

"..We're not falling in love, we're just falling apart.." Well, I am. He isn't...



So Friday sucked. I don't know any other way of putting it. Let me retell the story.. but to make it easier and protect the not-so-innocent, I shall change the names. I'll use names from.. Twilight. Yes, Twilight. But don't follow this like the character relationships in Twilight, or this will get really fxcked up. Here it goes...

SO Bella likes Edward. Edward has always acted like he liked Bella, too. And he would do anything for her. Bella knows this and time and time again is marveled in his wonderfulness. BUT Edward doesn't really like Bella. Oh no. Edward likes... Alice. Yeah. I'll use that name... BUTTTT Alice just got a new boyfriend.. named Jacob (this is starting to get weird.. stop thinking of it like in Twilight, people. These are purely names..) so Edward is sad and decides to tell BELLA, of all people, about how he's feeling and goes into details. This crushes Bella (duh) because Bella is practically in love with Edward. Edward knows this but doesn't seem to give a purple mountain's majesty. So Edward apologizes to Bella, and says he didn't mean to hurt her. But I.. I mean Bella... is still crushed, because sorry doesn't change something like that. But Bella is really mad at herself for falling for Edward, who is far too good for her anyways, and wishes she could get over him, but she knows she can't. Especially when she rides the same bus as Edward.. and sits with Edward.. and is always with Edward...

Ok. I feel a little better. Not much though. Thank you, Stephanie Meyer, for the usage of your character's names...

2 comments:

displaynamehere said...

i like this post.... well theres nothing I can tell you now, cause this post is from a long lime ago.... ha.
so whose this "edward" guy I'd like to know!!! lol

Meghan16 said...

cute usage of names, i must say :) whose eddy? :P