So, in tradition to starting a new blog, I've decided to post an actual post to start this thing off. This will be used mostly for things I've wrote, mostly poems, but from time to time I may take the time to tell you about my life. Well, I'm Brandy, aka NeOn. I'm 17 and live in Michigan. I'm a senior at Lowell High School and am pretty intelligent. My interests include music, writing, drawing, musicals, and pretty much anything artistic. I also rule at Guitar Hero ^_^. I play the clarinet, guitar, and keyboard. My style is a bit alternative, I guess you could say..[a lot of black]. My favorite passtime is going to shows, especially the ones downtown at The Intersection, where I can mosh it up and show up to school the next day with battle wounds. My motto is you can tell a good show by a good bruise ha, ha.
Another thing that is very important to know about me deals with my stances on issues. I'm very liberal. I'm also atheist. I can't stand talking to people about religion, unless is deals with Paganism, which I spent many years following. I'm also totally and 100% straight edge. I draw X's on my hands almost everyday and I have never done any sort of drug or drank alcohol, and talking to me about your usage will get you ignored.
Anyways, feel free to comment. I look forward to speaking to you. You can also hit me up on Facebook (ask me) or Mocospace (look up xxxlovelessxx).
xxNeOn.MaSSaCrEx
12.05.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ok then.... hold on... um... um... wqats pagurism??? pagisism.... pacistan_urit_tism??? that thingy that you say you followed fora while...
Post a Comment