12.24.2008

My year... A Thoughtful Recap

Since it's almost the end of the year, I've decided to post a list of pros and cons of the past year. This will only include my top 5 though... Otherwise, I could ramble for days. Soo.. here we go!

Pros
1. Shows!!- This year I went to alot of really good shows and had amazing times at all of them! (I saw Rent, Def Leppard, Billy Idol, New Found Glory, 4 Year Strong, Crime in Stereo, International Super Heros of Hardcore, A Day to Remember, Cute is what we Aim For, Boys Like Girls, The Graduate, The White Tie Affair, Cobra Starship, Forever the Sickest Kids, Sing It Loud, and Hit The Lights!!)

2. Mocospace- I got into the fad and became obsessed. I've made some really good friends on there that I cannot live without (Rex, Robert, Ron, Cookie, Dan...)

3. Robert Becker - Robert Becker is a boy at my school that I met this year. He has changed my life and I cannot see life without him <3

4. Breaking Dawn and the Twilight movie- The overall Twilight series made this year awesome. And standing in line for three hours for the last book and reading all 754 pages in a day made the wait for the last book worth while :)

5. Meeting the lead singer of Cute is What We Aim for, The White Tie Affair, and the guitarist from Sing It Loud- That is self explanitory. The most fun was meeting the lead signer of TWTA. He is so amazing, he signed my picture, took a pic with me, talked to me for a long time, and hugged me! He was soo sweet!

Cons
1. I got dumped :( - Me and my boyfriend of 2 years and 2 months broke up in July and it pretty much sucked. I'm still in awe. Plus it was totally my fault....

2. Mocospace drama- Ugh. That site is so good for this... especially the Rex stuff.....

3. THE MEDIC DROID BROKE UP!!- one of my favorite bands, The Medic Droid, broke up. This actually happened on Dec. 17th, so I'm still in mourning. R.I.P. TMD :'(

4. Internet was shut off on my phone- Let's just say I messed up, got caught, and my internet was shut off. And now my parents dont trust me... which fxckin bites.

5. The Starting Line broke up and I missed some good shows- The first is self explainatory. The second.. I missed seeing Senses Fail, Escape the Fate, Bullet for my Valentine, Chiodos, and Silverstein in concert.. which sucked.. but the shows I saw made up for it.

So that's my year. There are probably more events but I don't wanna mess with thinking of those. Next I need to decide a New Years Resolution.. oh joy. I'll keep you posted..

Oh and uh.. Merry Christmas.. or whatever you celebrate.

1 comment:

displaynamehere said...

VERY.LONG.TIERING.POST....EYES.HURT.