
So the time is coming upon us. Yeppers. It's almost Christmas... which, to many, is an important holiday to celebrate the birth of Christ and all that good stuff. Yeah, stop laughing. I know it's a commercial holiday to sell shxt to people and buy random junk for your loved ones.. stuff that you yourself would never want. But don't get me wrong.. there are some good meanings behind Christmas. I, myself, don't follow these, though, because, well... I'm not Christian. And that sentence had way too many commas... Anyways, Christmas, to me, is about greed. We all make our dumb lists that have a bunch of crap on them and hand them out, then we bxtch and complain when we don't get what we want...
Well, this is America, after all...
I really just typed this to show off the picture I took in digital photography. So uh.. Happy Holidays.. and all that good stuff...




1 comment:
yes it is a nice picture. and, yes. commas are horrible i know...
Post a Comment