
Ok, so the original idea of this blog was to post my poetry.. but I never wanna take the time to do that. So instead I'll just ramble on and on on here about stuff no one cares about!
Today has been such a weird day. First off, Robert and Dakota brought me Christmas presents that totally rock ^_^ And Kayla and Kim brought me little gifts, too. So I'm really happy.
But, this is when it gets weird. Last night I was talking to Dennny (my ex bf) about my other ex, Dakota (which is a different Dakota than the one who brought me a gift). I was telling him how I have no closure when it comes to him since we broke up in July over the phone and haven't spoken face-to-face since. Well, I went down the hall to give Melissa her present and came back to see Robert and Renae talking to him. So I finally got my chance to pull him aside and apologize for all the stupid shxt that I did that made us break up. THEN, before he went to class, he said "This is the last hug you'll get from me," and hugged me ," And this is the last kiss you'll get from me," and KISSED ME. Now I'm really confused. He doesn't think we can be friends because he says I'm too like, awesome to be around without him being in love with me, and I hate being in this school and pretending like those two years were nothing. So I guess I'll go back to pretending to be ok and ignore it. God. Why did I have to mess everything up? I swear we'd still be together if I never had internet on my phone. But I also met so many people that I care about sooo much... Like Rex (even if I got in mucho trouble because of him) and Robert (not the one mentioned above. This one lives in Califonia and is totally the shizz. I mean it. He's like, one of my favorite people ever. He makes me soo happy ^_^) and Cookie and Dan and Ron... the list goes on and on. I love them all so much. But it doesn't change anything. I messed up. I ruined my relationship with Dakota. And I have to deal with it. I just pray he actually accepted my apology, because I meant it with all of my heart...




1 comment:
oh.... so your saying that he likes you so he's leaving cause you messed up cause you met ppl cause you had internet on your phone, so you apologized so he kissed you so your confused???? IM CONFUSSED!!!
Post a Comment