5.18.2009

[OMG. I'm BlOggInG!!]

Who's missed me?? Raise your hand....

*looks around*

Yeah.. that's what I thought ^_____^

So much has happened... but it's all things that I don't have time to type about... I'll summarize...

Boys suck but I decided I don't want to date a girl. I made out with Jeremy and it was a mistake and now he has a girlfriend. I'm kinda dating someone now and he's 19 but I don't really know how I feel and we go on dates but we're not officially together... only because I say so. My ex's friend met me online and now we're really close and I really like him. I met Metro Station and Cash Cash and got a guitar pick from Jack of All Time Low...

yeah ^___^ Comment me and tell me you miss me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg hu the fuck wuud miss yuh i was hoping yuh wuud have died by now yuh emo cunt!!!

THB said...

aww brandy, i missed you =]
ZOMG, you met Metro Station? those people are a big deal here xDD

and lolll, i'm going to go update my blog too :P

Anonymous said...

I like your blog
^^
**