To the people who left negative comments: LOL. Really? I have no life? You're the ones who sat here, read my blog, and fail trolled me.
To the people who left positive comments: Thanks? Although I believe you got the wrong idea of me..
I'm no longer an emo cunt. I'm 20 and in college for psychology and gender studies. I no longer hurt myself, nor do I write lame poetry. I'm happy with my life.
So I guess if anyone read this and is interested in anything else, lemme know. Otherwise this blog will most likely remain inactive.. besides the Christian spam and shit that appears in the comments.
Peace, bitches.




5 comments:
i like the fact that you are original. keep it up:)
Hi. I just read your profile and I loved the way you expressed yourself.
Hey, nice blog, love your inputs, anyway decided to nail a few words down just in case I might not stumble upon your blog again. Next wind then...
very nice bolg.
<a href="wrestling615.blogspot.com>wwe</a>
hahaha emo cunt. you go girl! enjoy college!
Post a Comment