how lame am I? XD
Here's a bit of an update for those interested...
-Single.. AGAIN. Boys suck. True story.
-I just finished my first year of college O.o lame. Imma psych major.
-I kinda changed my style.. I use to be more "emo".. now I look like a scene kid =O
[Imma change muh pic to show you..]
Uhm. My life is boring and not interesting... any questions? Lawls




4 comments:
Hi I am following your blog because I thought it fantastic please follow mine too
I'll be very grateful
My blog is: http://zabellah.blogspot.com/
What is the name of the song that is playing in the background?
Please reply on my blog http://www.nohats.blogspot.com/
Very strange noises began to emanate from my computer when I stopped here.
This site is not chicken approved.
Boring life?
o,yea' it seems a hell more boring after,right after a break up.
LOL,hope ur lyf's looses it's boredom soon.Nice blog btw.
*Following you now*
Post a Comment